Kissing the Coronavirus is the debut novel of author M.J. Edwards. Natasha and Damien review, critique and cry-laugh (and laugh-cry) their way through this very surprising book.
Imagine this, you’re a sexy scientist tasked with finding a cure for the coronavirus, or is it a vaccine? Look the science isn’t clear, but the steamy desires of Dr Alexa Ashingtonford are crystalline, she is in love with COVID.
We promised erotica and after a bumpy start, in Episode 2 Natasha and Damien break down Kissing the Coronavirus. Join us for waterslides, hotdogs and a cavalcade of fun park analogies as we find out how COVID can get steamy. Perhaps Dr Ashingtonford loves her work a little too much.
Lowbrow Lowdown is available wherever you get your podcasts.
Covid Claus is Coming to Town (Kissing the Coronavirus Chronicles) – Lowbrow Lowdown
- Covid Claus is Coming to Town (Kissing the Coronavirus Chronicles)
- Coronavirus is Coming to Town: A Covid-19 Steamy Horror Story
- The Rotten Roots of Yggdrasil: Mythology meets reality in Sweden’s COVID19 pandemic
- Covid Cupid: Finding love in the new plague
- Co[r]vid: A novella (crows, crime, coronavirus)
Rating out of five masks:
Damien: 😷😷😷 (and a half)
Do you have questions, comments or want to share your thoughts on what we’re reading? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Music from the Youtube Audio Library: Book Bag by E’s Jammy Jams
Leave a Reply